- Category: EN
- Our prices are exclusive of V.A.T. and shipping costs (25 €).
- We guarantee our price quotations for a term of 30 days, barring any notice of interim price revisions from our suppliers.
- Installation and instruction will be charged at the currently valid rates, unless otherwise agreed to in this price offer.
- Instruction charges will be invoiced following receipt of the order. The instruction sessions need to be paid for prior to the start of the first instruction day. The cancellation of instruction sessions can only be accepted if communicated to us in writing. Cancellation of planned instruction sessions shall not incur any penalty if communicated to us at least 30 days prior to their commencement. Cancellations between 30 and 10 days prior to the commencement of the lessons shall incur a charge of 50% of the instruction fee; in case of cancellation within 10 days of commencement, the entire amount shall be due. In the event of indisposition, you may designate another party to substitute for you during the instruction. Absence from one or several lessons does not release the learner from his obligation to pay for the full programme. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, i-Theses reserves the right to cancel the training programme or to change its content. Group lessons are to be taken within a year following the date of the agreement; arranged private lessons must be taken within six months. Failure to attend any of the ordered training sessions shall in no wise and under no circumstance be cause for a refund of, or exemption from, payment of the amount(s) owed for the respective programme(s) as ordered.
- Delivery: 1 to 2 weeks for standard products; other products by agreement.
- When a Subscription Programme, maintenance contract, service contract and/or helpdesk support service programme for AutoDesk, i-Theses products, or any other product is undertaken, such programme(s) and contract(s) shall automatically be extended unless the programme(s) and/or contract(s) in question is/are cancelled in writing by the customer one month prior to the legal expiration date.
- On his confirmation of an order, the client engages himself to the payment thereof. In the event of a possible cancellation, we shall be entitled to demand:
- either, the execution of the order and full payment as such
- or, an indemnification of 30% of the amount of the order.
- Payment: cash on delivery of the first order. Other invoices are payable within 30 days of invoice date, barring explicit written arrangements otherwise, by bank transfer into our bank account. In the event of non-payment of an invoice by its due date, all still unpaid amounts owed shall immediately become claimable, irrespective of whatever other terms of payment may have been agreed to.
- The absence of any complaint submitted by registered letter within eight days of delivery of a product shall be deemed confirmation of the client’s acceptance of our work and our prices.
- We reserve the right to charge for our work in keeping with its delivery schedule, even in instances where a delivery may only be partial.
- The client herewith states and affirms to refrain from soliciting or employing collaborators or ex-collaborators of i-Theses or Hevac, either directly or indirectly, either under employment contract or in any independent capacity, without mutual consent from both contract partners. In case of custom-made product, this renunciation clause shall remain valid for a period starting at the time of the agreement pertaining to the project and continue up to at least 2 years following its delivery and acceptance, on the one hand, and up to at least 2 years following the discontinuance of the maintenance contract, on the other. In the case of training programmes and implementations, this clause shall remain valid for a period commencing at the start of the agreement pertaining to instructions and/or implementation and continuing for a number of months following the final instruction day corresponding to the number of training and/or implementation days performed, with a minimum of 12 months. In the event this clause is breached, i-Theses or Hevac shall in good right and de iure be entitled to 6 months remuneration as established on the last i-Theses pay slip of the individual(s) in casu, this amount to be increased with all sundry other legal obligations pertaining to matters of salary.
- When we have agreed to accept in payment: bills, cheques, mandates, or receipts, our General Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and undiminished.
- The extent of our liability with respect to any eventual direct or indirect loss and/or damage resulting from our work shall never exceed the invoiced amount.
- In the event that an invoice remains unpaid during more than 30 days after the due date in casu and no satisfactory response has been received within 15 days following the dispatch of a default notice, for reason of neglect or negligence or because of lack of goodwill on the part of the debtor:
- the sum owed shall be increased by 20% (with a minimum of 50 €)
- an arrears interest of 12% per annum shall be charged, to be counted as of the overdue date.
- i-Theses BVBA shall retain full title of possession of any and all delivered products, case pertaining, until settlement of the full amount owed.
- Licensee and i-Theses shall undertake not to employ or to enter into any agreements in any other way, either directly or indirectly, with any of each other's employees who are involved in an agreement or in the execution thereof, without the prior written consent of the other party. This prohibition applies for the duration of the agreement and for 12 (twelve) months thereafter. If the prohibition is infringed, the infringer shall pay the other party a lump-sum settlement equal to the total cost of the employee for the non-infringing party during the last 12 (twelve) months of the relationship with this party.
- Only the Courts in the judicial district of Dendermonde shall have the competent jurisdiction to entertain any dispute.
In case of discrepancy between the Terms and Conditions on paper or via the website, priority will be given to the digital version on the website.
>>> Additional general conditions applicable for Analysis & Development